All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Visual Pinball

Paco62

I had to updated my Visual Pinball to vp7 (which fixes a lot of audio problems, by the way), but now the Autoexec script hangs up when I exit a table out of GameEx. It seems to exit fine, but the table is still loaded and I have to exit GameEx to close the table. When I try to play another pinball table, it hangs up GameEx. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
I had to updated my Visual Pinball to vp7 (which fixes a lot of audio problems, by the way), but now the Autoexec script hangs up when I exit a table out of GameEx. It seems to exit fine, but the table is still loaded and I have to exit GameEx to close the table. When I try to play another pinball table, it hangs up GameEx. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.

Is VP 7 a good choice to use? I have all the pinball games, but need a good from end.

Is VP 7 a good choice to use? I have all the pinball games, but need a good from end.

Well, yes as far as how the games run. It seemed to run the newer games a lot smoother and seemed to solve some of the sound issues, but I still have a problem with it hanging up when I am trying to exit the Pinball game and no one has posted a response about an answer (which I am unable to find on my own). Sorry, that's not much of an answer. Yes it makes tables work better, but No, it still has problems with GameEX.

Well, yes as far as how the games run.  It seemed to run the newer games a lot smoother and seemed to solve some of the sound issues, but I still have a problem with it hanging up when I am trying to exit the Pinball game and no one has posted a response about an answer (which I am unable to find on my own).  Sorry, that's not much of an answer.  Yes it makes tables work better, but No, it still has problems with GameEX.

I guess I am missing some of the basics on the Pinball..I am still having problems getting my pinball stuff to work!

Pinned: Topic has attachmentsUser Submitted Configs and Databases (Uploads)  * 123

It's at the top of the GameEX forum...

Great! Thank you!!

Great! Thank you!!

hmmm..I looked all over for it..are my eyes failing me?? I did not see it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.