All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Crash during custom menu transitions after recent update.

UNFORGIVEN II

You will also need to provide your gameex.ini file, however, based upon the errors, you may want to go to the site for your graphics adapter (nVidia) and download/install the latest non-beta drivers for your GPU. I also noticed that your default setting for your graphics is showing as 1440x900, yet the theme is 1920x1080. Have you tried setting your default to match the theme to rule out a resolution conflict?

According to the DxDiag.txt, your nVidia GeForce GTX 260 driver is an OEM driver with a date of 12/29/2012. According to the nVidia site, the latest driver is 314.07 - WHQL dated 2/18/2013. Is this a laptop or desktop system and what is the max res your monitor will support?

DOes the same issue occur on the 1080P monitor? Also, can you answer the other question regarding yoru setup - laptop or desktop? Also, regarding the discrepency with the OEM vs more current video driver?

Ok. I tried a few resolutions and everything worked fine on both and running dual monitors on any resolution except 1440x900. I seem to be all set I'm happy with using either 1080p or 720p. I don't need to run the 1440 res. I'm all set thank you very much for your help. If you can tell me how to change the title to resolved I'd be happy to. Thanks again.

Glad to be of help. I will mark it as [RESOLVED].

Edited by Draco1962
This topic has been marked as RESOLVED and is now closed. Please begin a new thread if you are experiencing any similar issues.