All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Custom Menu Starts with GameEx 13.01 then turns black after loading.

UNFORGIVEN II

Custom Menu Starts with GameEx then turns black after loading. After recent update custom menu turns black after loadeing. GameEx is still funtioning properly but it is not showing images in start menu or emu menus. It shows bacground only in game menus. Hopefully someone can help me.

When reporting a possible GameEx bug or error, please ensure you submit a copy of your log.txt and gameex.ini file so we may quickly assist you. Please refer to this link for additional information. You may also want to provide a copy of your custommenu.ini file as well. Thanks!

Apologies for the delay had some internet issues today. Yes this is because of 13.01 but it is not a bug. You are in in the view that shows background images. If these are not defined you will now get a black background. This is in fact a fix. You need to hit Change View until you get to the correct mode.

Thanks.

Tom.