All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Doom UAC (WIP)

Draco1962

I have been tinkering on and off with a comprehensive Windows and GameEx theme based upon the Doom FPS series, especially with Doom 3 UAC monitor stylings in mind.

Attached is a 1920x1080 wallpaper I compiled with some actual modified images Mars and the modified Union Aerospace Corporation logo seen on some of the monitors within Doom 3.

This will be a bit of an undertaking as I will be composing it almost entirely from the ground up and attempting to mix some video and other effects within the theme.

post-5872-0-77830400-1361747797_thumb.pn

• Like 2

Thanks for extracting the files, Headkaze. I will find a use or two for them for certain. I am already exploring some ideas for an intro vid and will likely use some of the elements in the making of it.

Got it and thanks for the font! There are a lot of elements and fine details to put into this theme. I want to keep it simple overall meaning not a gazillion different screens for each system or section, but enough to keep it interesting.

Here is a clip that I plan (currently but subject to change) to incorporate in combination with another clip and some effects for the GameEx startup of the theme.

Likley I will strip out the audio and replace it with the Doom 3 intro theme, in addition to some more clips/efftects added.

An example of the music is here:

The credit is id software's. I just extracted it from another video from a walkthough. I need to decide on a resolution and format that will not be so big as I can easily see this theme being a monster in the GB range if not careful.

• 3 weeks later...

I have decided to temporarily suspend activity on this theme as I have a few others that I have delayed long enough and want to get out and, for a change, would like to work on getting my GameEx experience fine tuned and actually play some of my old favorites.

• Like 2