All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Adultery

Awesome work! Thank you very much!

I can confirm v1.0.5 works with the previously mentioned large PS1 games now. :D

For reference, I've also just tested it with several Zipped ~1GB GD-ROM games for the DreamCast, and these also worked!

Thanks again for this.

That's great news! Thanks for your help in addressing this, your patience while I fix it, and your support for using it. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello again!

I'm not sure what has changed since my last post, but I'm now using GameEx v13.16 which has Virtual Drive Loader v1.0.6 bundled with it.

[DTLOADER-SCSI] is being sent to the command line instead of triggering the mounting of the disc image.

As an example, in my GameEx config my command line for the PlayStation emulator is: -

psxfin.exe -f Z: [DTLOADER-SCSI]

runitgame.bat looks like this: -

chcp 65001E:CD "E:\Emu\pSX"psxfin.exe -f Z: [DTLOADER-SCSI]

The ISO is extracted from it's archive as before, but isn't mounted by Daemon Tools, so the emulator doesn't see it.

My config hasn't changed since my previous post, but I'll attach the necessary ini files if needed?

This happens for all emulators that use [DTLOADER-SCSI].

Another example is for a Sega Saturn emulator, this time the game does launch, but [DTLOADER-SCSI] is still showing in runitgame.bat

Command line: -

SSF.exe [DTLOADER-SCSI]

runitgame.bat looks like this: -

chcp 65001E:CD "E:\Emu\SSF""C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -mount scsi, 0,"C:\Users\Arcade\AppData\Local\Temp\Unzipped7-Zip\CD-ROM [MK-81200] [V1.000] [!-] [Mixed mode CD].ccd"SSF.exe [DTLOADER-SCSI]"C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -unmount scsi, 0

Hopefully, you can help please?

Many thanks.

GameEx.ini

log.txt

runit.bat.txt

runitgame.bat.txt

dtloader.log.txt

Along with Draco's excellent advice, it also wouldn't hurt to include the following:

Any questions or comments? Feel free to ask 'em. I also like feature requests and very much appreciate bug reports (these are especially helpful if you also attach a copy of your log file in the GAMEEX>PLUGINS>DT LOADER folder).
Thanks again for using it!

Hi Adultery

I have a problem when I try to mount an image to DT Lite SCSI drive, in the log of Gameex I see this:

19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: PlugIn: "Virtual Drive Loader" caused an exception and is being disabled.
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: at System.Type.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args)
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: at GameEx.PlugIns.InvokeMethod(Object obj, String sProperty, Object oValue)
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: at GameEx.PlugIns.InvokeMethod(Object obj, String sProperty, Game_Info141 oValue, Double dPluginVersion)
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: at GameEx.PlugIns.Event_CommandLine(String CmdLine)
19:34:07.4 18/8/2013: Running: cmd.exe /c C: ePSXe.exe -nogui[DTLOADER-SCSI]
19:34:07.6 18/8/2013: Shutting down display
19:34:08.7 18/8/2013: Writing Stats
19:34:08.8 18/8/2013: Plugin: Game Exit
19:34:08.8 18/8/2013: Plugin: Process Commands
19:34:08.8 18/8/2013: Refreshing Keyboard
19:34:08.9 18/8/2013: Initialising Audio
19:34:09.1 18/8/2013: Restoring Window
19:34:09.1 18/8/2013: Reinitializing Graphics System
19:34:09.8 18/8/2013: Reloading Game Info Page
19:34:10.5 18/8/2013: Returning to GameEX

Do you have an idea what causes the problem?

Thanks

@sentinelba:

Please make sure you put a space before the argument, like so:

ePSXe.exe -nogui [DTLOADER-SCSI]

Great to hear! It was a hiccup in the new plugin system I overlooked when I updated the plugin.

I just wanted to say thanks for all your help, XtC. You have been a real asset to my development. :)

New version coming when I get home tonight.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That shouldn't have anything to do with the plugin, it only sends mount commands to the loader. Once the image is mounted, the plugin has no effect on the image whatsoever. You might be better off posting in the general forum about that.

I just don't know what could be causing this... can you run the plugin in debug mode and post the log and a copy of runitgame.bat for me? Post the contents instead of attaching the actual files please, tapatalk doesn't care for attachments.

There's no reason it should be doing anything that would affect the sound, it's merely automating the command-line. If you would be so kind, also post the command line you used to test so I can compare them.