All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] January 2013 Member of the Month: DazzleHP

nullPointer

Congratulations to our Member of the Month for January 2013 ...

DazzleHP!

Dazzle needs no introduction around here, as his contributions speak for themselves. Interested in custom menus? Dazzle has you covered. He's always willing to jump in and lend a hand. If you've never perused his YouTube channel you should seriously check it out! And now he's poised to kick off his brand new blog right here on our hallowed forums (:hint: :hint: :lol:).

brilliant_who.jpg

Please join me in congratulating our very own shmupperfromhell, DazzleHP! Well done buddy. Thanks for all you do!

• Like 3

HOLY PO-TAT-OES!

I was just skimming the site, seeing if i could inject any wisdom, i even replied to a couple of posts before i noticed this in the recent topics! lol

Wow guys seriously i am humbled and would never have ever expected to get a MoM award! I don't feel i have even started here yet! :P

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone here who makes this community what it is - you always make newbies feel welcome - you never put others down because they are not software genius's - you make others feel that their voices and opinions matter - you are all just a good pleasant bunch of chaps :D all of which is why i am here!

And here i hope to stay! Imma have a beer...

• 3 weeks later...