All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[SKINS] X-Arcade Theme CP Skins

Draco1962

Recroom Masters will print custom skins through their Gameroom Graphics site for the Tankstick only for $39US + shipping. However, would be a cool idea to make some extra green.

Since most of the images are designed around and derivative from the work of someone else, my concerns regarding selling strictly the designs would be with regard to copyright law. If someone else provided the graphic then it would fall on them if we were merely applying the graphics to the decal sheet (and they accepted this responsibility at point of purchase for the service).

Cool! At my son's urging, I submit Sonic the Hedgehog! I am using the default black buttons, as we could go all sorts of crazy with the different button and trackball colors. Of course, in the end the users can pick colors and modify the files to their hearts' content to fit their needs and layout of their actual CP! .

post-5872-0-22947600-1359910958_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Sweet !

I have done 7 different colors for P1 and P2 singular buttons, 7 Different colors for P1 and P2 buttons, these do include the original's provided with the original PSD.

The colors are Black,White,Red,Blue,Pink,Green and Yellow, I think that should be enough for the moment.

Ill upload the PSD in a short while.

Pretty cool! So how do you think we should go about compiling and storing the various CP skins? We could easily run out of available attachment storage with all of the skin examples. I am thinking about offering the ones I have created as layers within the PSD files, however, there are limitations within the forum for max file size as well.

Tom has mentioned a couple of times that he has a lot more hosting available on gameex.com than he does on the forums. Likewise Adultery has mentioned a couple of times that he's happy to host files on hfc-essentials. Lastly there's always the shared FTP. Hmm ... I wonder if we could talk to Tom about setting up an anonymous partition within the shared FTP. For instance, I can link to a file on the shared FTP, but it will prompt me for login credentials.

A&F Software.png

Anonymous FTP might be one solution to this as it would allow anonymous downloads (there may of course be hidden pitfalls I'm not seeing).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • Draco1962 pinned this topic
  • 2 years later...

All nice designs!

I recently purchased an XArcade Tankstick. Not stopping there, I upgraded all of the switches, put in MagStik+'s and a graphic I wanted.
Unfortunately when I removed the T-Molding, I found out that the spline had a bigger thickness *groan*
I guess I'll have to glue the new neon green spline it on somehow.

20230425_183351.jpg

Cool design! Definitely curious about the MagStik from the underside to see how you have it mounted.

As for the T-Molding spline issue I was thinking that hot glue would likely be a good solution. Here are some suggestions with hot glue being the most frequently suggested: T-molding channel too wide