All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] Chrome System Logos

KRC

I am shortly due to upload a full set of chrome logos for Arcade,Console, Handheld,Pinball and PC systems.

Various sizes (mostly larger scale with transparency)

Gradually getting back to what I like doing best :)

Here is a small selection of what they look like.

ChromeLogos.png

• Like 5

Those are awesome, Ray! Kudos! You will have to let me in on your secrets!

Thanks, Nothing to it really, just alot of Alpha Channel work, removing colours so the image is basic then applying lighting, gradient's etc.

The good thing also is that smaller images say 400px can be stretched upto 1200px and still lose no quality when going through the chroming process.

These look great! I hope you're going to release a set without backgrounds. It would make any tinting or adding to console/controller/etc. images easy! Thanks for all the work you do!

Thanks.

Each logo will be individual and include transparency (No Background). Like the logo attached.

post-9120-0-82239700-1357297208_thumb.pn

I like these so much that, when you are ready to release the set, I have a theme in mind that will showcase them perfectly! Besides system images, will you also be releasing GameEx core logos (such as for the various MAME logos, Four Player Simultaneous, Spinner, and the like)?

Thanks,

I'll most likely do core logo's. If you liked your own core logo's and wanted them chromed I could possibly do it, may save a little time.

I'll take some core logo's from the Default theme and see how I go with them.

Shouldn't be too long until the system set is available.