All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Dulcis Domus (Small WIP)

KRC

Here's a theme I've been working on for a while but stopped due to other theme and logo commitments.

Dulcis Domus meaning Sweet Home is a theme recommended for HTPC and Desktop users, with Custom Module and Emulator layouts.

1920x1080

A PSD was created so most things can be dragged and dropped over the PSD, which makes it easier for me.

I just need to do a decent selector bar then I should be able to release this very soon.

I've attached a couple of screenshots for Ebooks and Theme Picker.

post-9120-0-81208600-1357146683_thumb.pn

post-9120-0-87097900-1357146716_thumb.pn

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice work there KRC, your themes are taking on a different approach which I think looks great.

Thanks,

I recently tested the theme on my 42" LCD TV and it looks great.

I've also been doing some music medley's that coincide with the specific emulator, once they are complete I will add them to a folder within the theme.

Will do, check this topic in about 1 hour and there should be some screens with it running in GameEx.

The reason why they are not shown running in GameEx is because I do all my theming etc... On my laptop which has GameEx running but no media/Roms present, once I transfer the theme bit by bit to my main GameEx PC setup then I can upload real screenshots of the theme in action.

This is the best I could do at the moment due to the limitations with my laptop not having any media.

I used AAE as a brief look as to what the theme looks like when used in GameEx. The selector bar hasnt been done yet, and I may add more to the main psd. maybe add more detail.

AAETest.png

• Like 1

Looks really cool KRC! It's fun to see how this theme is taking shape,

Thanks null,

The rom's are not really there, there .txt files, it made the process easier. I might do that for all emu's on my laptop, may make things easier for myself and it will show the full potential of the theme.

For AAE I Have also done a snap pack with a border to match the theme, (I'm old skool and only use a handful of video preview's mixed with snaps).