All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Confluence - TS

Chazz

Confluence - TS

v1.0

cts.jpg

After many months, a long awaited release of the Confluence - TS theme!

Happy New Year everyone! I was out of town for the holidays and wasn't able to submit the theme yesterday (but maybe you'll still include me).

I haven't been able to work on the theme as much as I would have liked, and I'm sure there's some bugs that I need to work out. Also the games section is included, but needs to be finished, and will be done by the end of the week.

This theme is required to be run at 1280 x 800, with custom menus. The custom menu file and fonts required are included.

Please let me know what you think, what you like, and don't like, and I hope to be able to spend more time on the forums in the new year.

DOWNLOAD

Thanks to all who has helped me out with this project! I'll be able to post more and finish up a few more things in the next few days. I just checked and it's been a few months since I've even been able to visit the site!

and just for fun, a picture of me dressed as a light blub!

light.jpg

• Like 4

I hope we can let it in, I know the deadline was yesterday, but I just got back into town from the holidays today and spent most of the day trying to finish up as much as I could. Right now the emulators are messed up as the are still from an older version, but they will be fixed in a day or two with some more emulators added.

I really don't want to be a black cloud here, but we were very sure to warn people for the last two months that the deadline was solid. I can't make any exceptions right now since the deadline passed and the evaluation is already underway. It's nothing personal I promise you, but there was more than enough time and I did say we won't be extending the deadline.

In summary, I just can't let it in, the rules were solid, and we gave everyone a chance right down to the wire. If I make an exception for you I have to make one for everyone and that's simply not fair. Simply put, you were a day too late.

Again I'm truly sorry, but these are the breaks.

I have had a chance to review it, Chazz and it is a great theme! You really ought to upload it to the main GameEx site once you are comfortable and finished with the final touches. I wish you had been able to make the deadline as it would have been a worthy contender IMO, but I have to back Adultery on enforcing the deadline for the contest.