All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] December 2012 Member of the Month: HanSolo77

Adultery

Congrats to our latest MOM...

HanSolo77!

Ever since we started to honor the Member of the Month here at GameEx, it's becoming increasingly more difficult to select someone to honor. It's not because there aren't enough good members around to select someone, but quite the opposite! There are so many great members here, that it's hard to pick just one. I mean, I know that being a MOM is really more like being an intern, except it's harder to deliver the coffee. That doesn't mean we don't appreciate you all for everything you do that makes GameEx a mainstay for many.

With that being said, it's rare that someone just comes right to the top and no one gives it a second thought. This is definitely one of those occasions. Does that mean the nomination is overdue? Yes, probably. Maybe that's why I was flattered to be offered the opportunity to make this announcement.

If you've been around for a while, you know hansolo77 pretty well by now. Maybe you've taken a quick jab at him? Perhaps know his story, and how much he's overcome in his personal life to just be here? Or maybe you recall his work on getting some of the more obscure systems working and left his work for everyone to enjoy. He's always been there for help with testing when I've needed him, and I rarely hear him ask for much (if anything at all) in return. let alone offer help and insight to those who happen by. Very few people in life come along with such a helpful disposition and such brilliant advice. We're thankful to have one around. So without any further delay, we salute you hansolo77. Keep on keepin' on. :)

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_Ban.gif

Congrats buddy, you really deserve this honor. :)

• Like 4

Wow thanks guys! "Unexpected this is". :) I'm suprised Adultery remembers all the things I've done to try to help out, like the emulator setups and the fire. Nice to know somebody out there cares. And the little jab Adultery did was hilarious. Thanks again guys.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...