All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Emu City (Wip)

KRC

I've spent the last couple of day's revamping this theme as I wasn't happy with the original results. yeah some of the screen's looked cool but after fiddling with them and applying the theme on my main setup, they looked boring :( .

I have changed the approach to this theme as I wanted it based more on the system's themselves( changing border color and adding more vibrancy to the elements, instead of the same dead-end border.)

The attached images are very basic but this is how I want them to look.

NintendoEntertainmentSystem_zps72c84162.

SegaGenesis_zps799c2940.png

• Like 2

Like the new version.

There are a number of systems that i run alot that are never in people's themes.

Some of them are:

Atari 8bit

Sega SC-3000

Sega SF-7000

Spectravideo SV-318/SV-328

Would luv if you could add them to your theme

Thanks

Like the new version.

There are a number of systems that i run alot that are never in people's themes.

Some of them are:

Atari 8bit

Sega SC-3000

Sega SF-7000

Spectravideo SV-318/SV-328

Would luv if you could add them to your theme

Thanks

They will be in there starbuck :)

• Like 1

Haven't posted any updates on this over the past couple of days due to me doing a full system restore and GameEx setup.

I've finished all handheld screens and half of Arcade and half of Console screens( I'll post some updates later today)

Basically I'm just getting my head down and clearing up as much as I can.

I was actually aiming to get this released sometime over the next few days but because I did a system restore it will take a little while longer.

What's taking the longest is the fact that I have to cater for system's that even I don't have setup, by doing it this way it makes it more appealing and universal to others.

I've never posted on these forums but I wanted to drop by and say that these look absolutely amazing. Really looking forward to seeing what the complete set looks like =)

Welcome to the forums saterium.

Within the next couple of days, I'm trying not to rush things,this way all the theme element's will be as good as each other, I also need to make a decent selector that will cater for all the systems included.

Almost finished with console screen's, Doing this sort of stuff repeatedly really takes it out of you !

This is by far the hardest project I've ever done.

Anyway here's a NFDS Screen.

NintendoFamicomDiskSystem_zpsb5138d63.pn

• Like 2