All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] ExNano (Release)

celly

I'm extremely terrible at this sort of thing. After my first attempt at a theme (may it rest in pieces) I decided to recreate a theme that was based off a MALA theme for the Nanocade. I call it ExNano. Basic appearance of the Nanocade theme but, with the GameEx appeal. 1920x1080 resolution. Feedback welcome but please, go easy on me. ;)

post-5530-0-44691000-1355633397_thumb.pnpost-5530-0-74696500-1355633401_thumb.pnpost-5530-0-51217400-1355633407_thumb.pnpost-5530-0-56008300-1355633531_thumb.pn

You can download it from here.

• Like 6

Thanks for the kind word evabody! I'm stuck with the media bar right now, nothing looks right or fitting to the theme itself. I was hoping to have this finished today but, i believe work will get in the way yet again.

Trying to make it match somewhat to the theme. TBH i never use. My cp has shift function already and i can adjust sound, song and all that from there, no mouse usage. Only use the minimize button so i can get to windows sometimes.

Ok, so far so good. Using the supplied media icons (thank you Draco) and making the rest of the media bar transparent (thank you again, Draco) I am about 97% done.

Poking around through the theme, I did notice that within the menu, the font is fine and fits perfect. Once I select an emulated system, a long named one, the font goes off the screen and produces half the words.

I've adjusted the font size, adjusted it's positions and still get the same result. This is the only thing holding me back right now from releasing.

• Like 1

Thank you Tempest and Draco. I really like the colors myself although my cab is all black and blue. T-molding is cheap though ;)

With the help from Master Yod... I mean Draco, I have decided to change the resolution up to 1920x1080. Check out the screen from the first post and let me know what you guys thing.

Thank you Tempest and Draco. I really like the colors myself although my cab is all black and blue. T-molding is cheap though ;)

With the help from Master Yod... I mean Draco, I have decided to change the resolution up to 1920x1080. Check out the screen from the first post and let me know what you guys thing.

Master Draco is perfectly acceptable as well. :P