All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Congratulations to our November 2012 "Member Of The Month......

KRC

* thurmansevolution

Congratulations on being our GameEx "Member Of The Month" for November 2012.

This is for your hardwork and presence within the forums. Being alert and giving great advice when people need it most.

Also showing the confidence to talk about life outside of GameEx, which is not a confidence many people have.

If any of you guys haven't seen these posts within the Social Club forum, I would kindly suggest you go take a peek as there a nice read.

Finally, thurmansevolution has taken the plunge and started to become creative by starting to make his own themes :) and i hope he continues with these.

Once again congratulations thurmansevolution.

• Like 3

Congrats! A well-deserved recognition for all that you do! Thanks for helping to make the GameEx forums more than a place to whine and complain, but a place that is warmer and giving than most!

• Like 1

Thanks!! :D

I would first like to thank faulty condoms - for if it weren't for those, I wouldn't be here. :P

In all seriousness though, a more of a big thanks to all you guys here...for if it wasn't for all the hard work and dedication of each and every member, moderators, and admins here to make GameEx one of the best front end software around, I wouldn't know what to do. I learned a lot from you guys, and you definitely deserve to share this moment with me :).

If the world doesn't blow up on the 21st of this month, lol, 2013 has a lot in store for me. Besides all the side projects I'll be working on (visual pinball machine, home theater, etc), I will be working on many new and exciting themes for GameEx. The next theme, a tribute theme to The Walking Dead, will hopefully be completed in late Janurary - just in time for the second half of Season 3 to premire on February 10th, 2013 :).

Cheers to us all, and may GameEx prosper for many years to come!!! B)

• Like 1

/side note: The Mayans didn't count in leap years so the world would have already exploded by now. Sorry to pop that bubble. :)

• Like 1