All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Pink Floyd The Wall (WIP)

Draco1962

This is actually a theme I had started late last year that I had shelved due to other commitments (Life, pseudo-employment, etc.).

I hope to release it along with my Blue Neon LCD theme in time for the holidays - Life permitting of course. B)

post-5872-0-52343900-1354321657_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-24216100-1354321782_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-32375800-1354321800_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-99376300-1354321815_thumb.pn

• Like 7

Thanks! I never really stopped, just slowed down a bit. So I decided to pull a few irons out of the fire and try to get these two wrapped up so I can concentrate on some more obscure projects (like getting all of my emus running spiff instead of skinning all of the time so I can actually play more often).

Loving this one Sir Draco! And i agree with ClassicGMR - some Floyd ambience would top it off nicely :D ofcourse we would have to do that part ourselves by ripping our own CD's - which shouldn't be a problem if you're a fan ;)

The only thing i think that would make it ever-so-slightly better and i don't think is possible is have the walking hammers animated in the bottom right corner! I think i asked sometime ago if we could have MNG as overlay and it's not possible? I suppose a GIF overlay would do it - but if your'e like me you probably steer well clear of GIF's of any kind :P

Funny you should mention the walking hammers... they will be in there on the Please Wait bar! :) Since Tom has setup GameEx to look within the active theme first for the animated .gif for the Update in Progress screen, you can be rest assured that I will create a custom animation for that as well that goes with the theme.

I am not certain that I would want to add anything animated to the foreground/background as it is busy enough with the brick patterns, the "Floydian" font, etc. Unlike many themes, there will not be foreground/background images for each and every system emulated. The thought had crossed my mind to do so but that is why we have the Titles and Logo files, so why be redundantly redundant in our redundancy?

• 4 months later...