All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME PACKS] >>> Gameroom Themes <<<

Krakerman

Found it easier to just open the png with gimp to erase the box. Confused on your duplicates statement, do you not want seperate themes for the same game on different systems. As of late I've started trying to include ther system name and/or a snap of the system on the theme to show which system each theme is for.

Had to start deleting some of my earlier themes as I'm out of space. Trying to find a place I can send links to without having to pay for it. Got about thirty new themes I haven't posted yet and plan to spend a good part of Saturday building more. Been trying to give back to the community as much as I can, Been coming to this site for a long time and getting more then I've given back.

@starbuck you taking to me or you been up late making themes again! I said I did not mind if you make duplicates as long as they are designed differently. So you can make more than 1 for a game even thou it's for one system. For example if you have 2 different ideas for the same game for the Sega 32X or any stystem for that matter then go for it as long as it's totally different in looks.

No I couldn't find the post where I did 2 different themes for the same game for the same system. I've got now close to another 80 themes done for various systems but can't post them all here. I had to delete some earlier ones to post the last 3 NES themes.

SNES

If my numbers are right there should be about 16 different systems that have at least one theme for.

About 4 hours a nite is my average. Love the theme. I have mame working great, I'm going to try and set up the other 16 or so systems we have themes for in Gameroom. Should all the config files match the mame config so that the screens all match. I noticed they were all different. Don't want to start messing with them unless I know for sure.

No you can use Daphne setup in GameEx as it will work ok. I only had an issue with MAME tis the reason why I made MAME a seperate emulator only. If you use more than one MAME emulator you can also use the group feature and it will work with the theme ok.

Here is a sneak peek at the Atari 2600 theme I'm working on.

[uPDATE] This is what the final version of this theme will look like. :D With this (Atari 2600) theme it will also have a custom background so when switching between games the current background will stay static with the exception of the cart and box image unlike MAME and Daphne which has the black/grey backgrounds when selecting games.

Also working on custom images for GameExtender for each game to display info about the game like matrix charts ect ect...

Thanks! A few of those bezels around the video were a bit challenging. I am excited for the next pack as there will be some good ones in this next pack I think you'll enjoy.

Looking forward to them !

Just another question about paint.net

Have you had any problems using the alias tool, sometimes for me the alias tool doesn't work,for example I open a jpeg image then use the wand usually between 30-50% and then clean it up a little with the eraser, then save as a .PNG, then reopen the .PNG, now when I try to use the alias tool it doesn't work, it only works if I close paint.net and the reopen paint.net? Any ideas?

I just use the alias for getting rid of thick black lines.

Glad you like those as I really like how they turned out. Last night I finished Zektor and hopefully I might have Vol 4 ready by this weekend sometime. The video playback on the vector games thou are a bit dark the ones from emumovies so I might have to re-do those so they look brighter.