All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME PACKS] >>> Gameroom Themes <<<

Krakerman

A bit unfortunate but I'm looking forward to what you come up with next.

Are you removing all the download links from the thread, if you are I will delete all my links to free up space, Or will these theme's be compatible with the new theme?

Answer your first ? Yes, in a few days I will be removing all the theme packs so get'em while you can!!

Second ? Yes they will still work but why use those when I will be releasing updated ones. If you like that theme then I would just keep that theme until I release the updated version. I included the framework files so anyone else wanting to continue making additional themes could but I just don't have the time or will to do both.

Instead of sticking a fork into the first theme and access to the packs, have you considered PMing Tom to see if he can host them and make them available from the download links on gameex.com

If you guys want to do that then go ahead and ask him and I'll wait before deleting them until you hear back from him. As for me I am moving forward with my new theme. I really don't think you guys will care that much about it after I get these themes remade for the new theme.

Do you guys like the new look of the new system menus or prefer the older one? One of the main upgrades to the new theme is there are no more text based lists. Which has a much more significant advantages and creativity that I can implement into the new theme.

Maybe you guys have the impression that the MAME themes will change drastically that just isn't true as I am planning on keeping the spirit of those themes just have to revise them that's all. I think you will like it better. ;)

For now I will keep the links to the theme packs up for at least for a few weeks unless Tom or anyone else wants to host them somewhere else. If I don't hear back about this then they will go bye bye sorry!! :(

Well, I was suggesting that YOU talk to him about preserving them if you were so inclined. If you have no interest then not much I can say or do. Others may benefit or prefer it but it is your work.

Changed my mind Draco as I have decided to take the Gameroom v2 theme in a different artwork direction that is different than the original. So I will keep this theme around and from time to time and may still release some more packs for it when I get time. :)