All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Please welcome our newest ELITE... BIGBY!

Adultery

Way to go buddy! You're way cooler than you thought! You got the nod for an elite promotion!

It's especially cool to me that you got "the nod", since your help has been invaluable to me in testing, but you've accomplished so much more than that. You're helpful when others need you, and I have personally seen you answer the call on several occasions. You're a model member of the GameEx family, and you have definitely earned the respect of countless others in the forum!

Just wait for the jealousy and coveting of your new title! It's not impossible to make it to elite, but it's not just any promotion either. :)

I hope you keep on doing what you do, and I just can't say this loud enough...

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBY!

And remember...

post-680-0-84628800-1349530018_thumb.gif

Congratulations Bigby! Thanks for being such a model citizen! Enjoy your promotion and all the perks that go along with it! And remember ... you are beautiful, no matter what they say ... uh ... words can't bring you down? Sorry, I don't know what happened there.