All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Model 3

big g

I am trying to set up Sega model 3 in Gameex. The command line that i and using is C:Supermodel-UI exe. Which opens emulator to select game. I would like gameex to start game and emulator at the same time , without having to select game . Does any body have working command line for this ?

The emulator path would be C:\ in this example

the command that may work would be Supermodel-UI exe "[rompath]\[romfile]"

If supermodle requres the roms to be in a specific directory (like mame) you may have to use

Supermodel-UI exe "[romfile]"

Please export and post your configs so we can take a look and maybe someone that is using that emu and gameex can chime in.

Wow, apparently the Supermodel-UI folks aren’t real big on documentation! That leads to my first and most important question. Is it even possible to directly launch games from the command line via Supermodel-UI? It’s hard to tell given the lack of documentation, but they may not have included functionality to directly launch games from the command line (it does sort of defeat the purpose of having a frontend, no? ;))

Have you tried to launch games directly from 'standard' Supermodel in GameEx? Their documentation seems to be a bit more user friendly, so this may be the preferable method, unless there are unforeseen limitations.

AFAIK, you need to use the CL version instead of the UI for launching games from the command-line, and the arg is:

Supermodel.exe "[ROMPath]\[ROMFile]"