All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Convergence [WIP]

RageOn

Here are the rest of the layout images for this theme, the reason there are so many is we are leaving the choice up to you which you'd like to use.... your theme, your choice. Go for one colour or pick and mix !

In all there are 7x coloured backgrounds, 2 x media bars (normal and minimal) and a choice of 4 colours of the select bar. All of them will be in the theme for you to choose from.

Here are the backgrounds

post-10058-0-33864500-1350262267_thumb.p post-10058-0-08354500-1350262295_thumb.p post-10058-0-84615300-1350262321_thumb.p post-10058-0-68955800-1350262346_thumb.p post-10058-0-28741100-1350262377_thumb.p post-10058-0-42382200-1350262394_thumb.p post-10058-0-76925500-1350262418_thumb.p

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

So now that you two are the reigning grand masters of theme creation (you two being RageOn and KRC), are there any plans to revisit this theme for release? This could be the chronicle of your mutual work together, “before you got famous and let the success go to your head.” :lol: This is like the supergroup of GameEx theme creation, just like the Yardbirds before Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page all went separate ways to join and/or form other successful bands.

Whadayasay Fellas? :D

• 2 weeks later...

So now that you two are the reigning grand masters of theme creation (you two being RageOn and KRC), are there any plans to revisit this theme for release? This could be the chronicle of your mutual work together, “before you got famous and let the success go to your head.” :lol: This is like the supergroup of GameEx theme creation, just like the Yardbirds before Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page all went separate ways to join and/or form other successful bands.

Whadayasay Fellas? :D

I think RageOn still has the psd's for these, I'm still happy to go ahead and get this theme completed, I'm pretty sure he will feel the same. We had a little gap in communication and thing's kinda dissolved from there, but as mentioned before I'm happy to get this completed.

• 2 weeks later...

I think RageOn still has the psd's for these, I'm still happy to go ahead and get this theme completed, I'm pretty sure he will feel the same. We had a little gap in communication and thing's kinda dissolved from there, but as mentioned before I'm happy to get this completed.

Sure thing... Not sure I have the original stuff but isn't there an uploaded version in dropbox KRC? I don't have the password to check but that version was the completed theme ready for your icons.

Sure thing... Not sure I have the original stuff but isn't there an uploaded version in dropbox KRC? I don't have the password to check but that version was the completed theme ready for your icons.

Just checked Dropbox account, Convergence is near completed, just needs logos. Once the logos are done, I'll pm you so you can check it, then it can be released.