All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Convergence [WIP]

RageOn

• 3 weeks later...

Can't give any real updates regarding this theme as I haven't heard from RageOn in a while, ive done about 75% of my stuff but don't know where he's at on his end, maybe he's just taking a break from it all for a short while.

Welcome back :)

Shouldn't be too long on my end either

TBH though I've been rather quiet over the last couple of weeks, due to work commitments and other stuff, but my shifts have gone back to normal (Thank The Lord) :)

Cheers ;) .... My shifts are also back to normal, part of the reason I havent been about as I've been doing the bed to work routine. I need another holiday !

Hey KRC, I’m afraid I occasionally slip into a mindset in which I just assume you implicitly know how great your work is, and as such I fail to reiterate that within the forums. So great work man! Thanks for your continued contributions! Looking forward to seeing this theme in action.

Hey KRC, I’m afraid I occasionally slip into a mindset in which I just assume you implicitly know how great your work is, and as such I fail to reiterate that within the forums. So great work man! Thanks for your continued contributions! Looking forward to seeing this theme in action.

Thanks null, just doing my bit, and keeping Harrison Ford happy :P