SpesoftPinballXConvert-It
Sign in to follow this  
headkaze

[PLUGIN] UltraStik plugin 1.22 update to support ServoStik

Here is the PlugInUltraStik updated to support the ServoStik. I've also added an "Edit Configuration" button which will open PlugInUltraStik.ini for editing.

This includes the latest PacDrive.dll which should overwrite the current one in GameEx's plugin folder.

NOTE: This plugin will be available in the next release of GameEx so you should not need to download it here.

PlugInUltraStik.zip

• Like 4

Nice one HK! :)

Thanks HK! I'm always amazed at a rapid response time and turnaround on an enhancement like this. You da man!

I wondered how long it would take before action was taken. I have to agree with null on this that the turnaround on here is incredible.

headkaze is faster then light. next time, the plugin comes out with a new driver, before the joystick is even released :).

headkaze is faster then light. next time, the plugin comes out with a new driver, before the joystick is even released :).

Well actually I could have added support before the joystick's were released because I write the drivers for Ultimarc ;)

PS I'm talking with Andy about giving away a pair of ServoStik's as prizes. So stay tuned :)

• Like 1

/me drools

Well actually I could have added support before the joystick's were released because I write the drivers for Ultimarc ;)

PS I'm talking with Andy about giving away a pair of ServoStik's as prizes. So stay tuned :)

Prizes for the competition? ......thats so cooool. didnt know that you write the drivers... i am ashamed :ph34r: , but explains everything :D

@headkaze - Can you take a look at my posting GameEx Arcade Servosik and let  me know if you have any suggestions? I am really stuck.

John (golfboy01)