All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[DECOMISSIONED] GameExLaunch

Adultery

This project seems to have taken on a life of its own! :wub:

This is an amazing little piece of code and much, much better than I ever could have hoped it would be. Thank you Adultery!

Draco and KRC - sweet graphics. Makes it look pretty as well as functional. :D

You all are amazing!

• Like 1

Thanks AlphaUMi,

Always love doing my bit for the community,

I had a feeling that Draco was going to use some sort of rocket, so I chose a different path and went with something techno looking.

Watch your back because actually he's a rocket!!! :D

Thanks for the kind words everyone, and thanks again for the nice logos Draco and KRC!

I hope you guys find this software useful! :)

If I need more time I could just add a hideous amount more seconds to the timer or cancel and then click on my GameEx shortcut when I am ready? I guess I am just not seeing the logic for a pause function.

Updated to 1.0.3:

I had a huge change in the Process class I wrote up for this, and made it so Quick Launch selections will minimize/pause the countdown and resume when the external process closes. So in regular people speak, you can launch the Setup Wizard, make your changes, close it, and the GameExLaunch shows again and resumes the timer.

I also had to update the link in Help/About to reflect the project landing page: http://gameexlaunch.hfc-essentials.com

...And yeah, screw it. I added the pause button. It took like 10 minutes at best. To hell with it! LOL!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Updated to 1.0.4:

• Fixed TopMost setting issues
  • Added minimize button (can't believe I forgot it! LOL!)
  • Minor code fixes

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Updated to 1.0.5:

• Fixed a bug when login mode was selected
  • Speed up for process launching
  • A few code tweaks and optimizations

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Weird... I have used 4 different computers and I can't get the link to work. Your direct link works great though and I'll archive the file on my external HDD just in case I need it again. Thanks! :)

You can save the URL too. Its always the same.

I'll have another look but I just copied the link in the right cluck menu and pasted it here... idk.

:D

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...