All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Quick question involving Advanced Configuration Editor...

thurmansevolution

Hello! :)

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to remap some keys using the mapping feature in the Advanced Config Editor. Currently, I have a black pushbutton that I use for MAME and a couple of emulators as a "kill switch" - to exit out of the emulator and return to GameEx. This pushbutton has been configured as "S" in the iPac. What I am trying to do is to remap the "Escape" button to "S" in the advanced config editor for the emulators that I am not able to configure to exit upon "S" in the configuration of the emulator itself.

After I attempted to do this, what happens is I am unable to exit the game when pressing the "kill button", "S", or "Escape" - I would have to Ctrl Alt Delete it and end the process via task manager.

Is it possible to remap the Escape button to another button by using this feature? If so, how can it be set up?

Thanks! :)

LC

Aww Man! I was hoping that it would make me a Big Fly Hoe Burger w/cheese! lol

J/k ...it's pretty impressive :) Thanks a million! Gonna do some "homework" on it and try and figure it out now lol.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That ho is tight! :D

Edited by Draco1962
This thread is marked as Resolved and is now closed. If the problem re-occurs, please start a new thread.