All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Muse's New Album??

thurmansevolution

I'm a HUGE Muse fan! :) For a little while though, I was a little out of the loop when it comes to the progress the band is making on their new album "2nd Law". I found out the other day that the Album will be released in October, with their first single, "Survival" being released in the next few days or so (it's out already on youtube I think lol)...

So what do you think? Excited as I am?? lol :D

TBH. no idea who that is. LOL!

I have Sirius, never make it past Classic Rewind, Backspin, or BPM/Electric Area.

Lol, they are a band from the U.K. ...They've been around since about '99, but didn't really make it big in the US until last year - I went to two of their concerts ...the H.A.A.R.P. tour and the one last year when "Resistance" was released :) . I've found a link on youtube that shows a compilation of their songs (from all their albums):

Ahh Sirius! lol, I've got XM, and I see we are both fans of Backspin...I mimic Michael Bolton from the movie "Office Space" when I'm on my way to work :P

Man, some dumbass just nearly clipped my front end on I-10! Too busy jukin' and jivin' to the stereo to drive straight... :angry:

Oops! Was that you? :blink:

</me waits for can of whoopass to be opened..>

Lol, not really sure - I was too busy doing "The Robot" while listening to "The Saftey Dance" when driving - someone ran a greenlight and almost let me clip them in the front end while I was doing eighty...

...crazy kids these days :P