All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Ootake please help!

jester82

Ok so i used to use magic engin for all my Turbo CD games but the emeulator needs updating as a few games dont run or have coruption in them. Ootake runs everything perfect and i got it launch Hu Cards perfect from Gameex. But CD's is another story. Ive been tring to mount a image with Daemon tools but i seems like nothing is getting mounted. Here is my command line...

"C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -mount 0,"[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

Thats my launch before and after i exit everything and look in daemon there is no history of my selected game being loaded...

I have the latest version of Daemon, has the command line options be changed?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi Jester

To me it appears that you're definitely missing a comma in your mount command, and it's likely that you're also missing the drive type (which will be dt or scsi). Try this on for size (the areas I think you're missing are in bold):

"C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -mount scsi, 0,"[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

Bear in mind that the –mount scsi parameter may need to be adjusted to -mount dt, depending on the type of virtual drive(s) you have installed.

The unmount command is very similar to the mount command, except that it doesn't care exactly what was mounted in the first place. Try this out:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -unmount scsi, 0

Once again you'll have to adjust the scsi parameter as necessary. If you just want to drop a bomb on the whole works, you can also simply opt to unmount everything:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -unmount_all

Here are the keys to the kingdom:

DAEMON Tools Lite Command Line Parameters

• Like 1

No worries. I was only curious. :)

Edited by Draco1962
This thread is now closed. If the problem re-occurs, please start a new thread.