All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx Artwork Trading And Requests.

KRC

Hello and Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon! :)

There are several people, software, and websites that I am very greatful to have come across (and learn from) since I started this "adventure" in building my own arcade cabinet (dub name "Box O' Awesome :) ) - this site, the members here, and GameEx take a big part of that pie.

As a show of appriciation for all the hard work, sweat, and hours that has been put into GameEx and this forum from both Tom Speirs, as well as many other admins, moderators, and members, I would love to contribute any services that may be needed to help continue making GameEx the best front end software to date! :)

I'm still in the process of learning as much as I can, and hopefully more, about GameEx and any troubleshooting tips. As I learn more, I will help the people who begin using this software more. And hopefully, with Tom's permission, one day I can help create software that will work hand in hand with GameEx. :)

Until that day comes, all I can do now is request to help out with smaller issue. One thing that I have in mind is this:

Emumovies is a great website, and I have to give credit where credit is due - if it wasn't for that website, I would have spent long hours manually gathering all artwork needed, making video and image snaps, etc. If anyone here has any difficulty finding or gathering any type of artwork that they need from EmuMovies, please send me a message here including the name of the game, version, platform, and rom name, and I will do my very best to find the artwork for you, or make it, and I will send it to you (as well as upload it to EmuMovies, if they will allow me to).

Please let me know what you think :).

LC

• Like 1

Anybody know of any good websites for downloading images whether it be console images, logos, layers, text, frame/borders etc.

I use a few like wiki's, clker, google etc.

I'm after .svg and mainly borders/frames and artwork.

• 2 months later...

long time ago... that someone posted something.

so here is my contribution: http://arcadeartlibr...cat_id=3&page=1

Fonts and Logos nicely done.

still hoping for something new, regarding the theme-editor ;).

come on guys, give us animations... gif, png, swf, flv..... whatever.

and the option to decide what image 1+2 is showing.... thx.

• Like 1

long time ago... that someone posted something.

so here is my contribution: http://arcadeartlibr...cat_id=3&page=1

Fonts and Logos nicely done.

still hoping for something new, regarding the theme-editor ;).

come on guys, give us animations... gif, png, swf, flv..... whatever.

and the option to decide what image 1+2 is showing.... thx.

I would post an Feature or Enhancement request in the Features & Enhancements Requests thread although I am sure this one has been requested many times! ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...