All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx Artwork Trading And Requests.

KRC

GameEx Artwork Trading And Requests.

We all get stumped from time to time when trying source those elusive logos and artwork, Now Draco and I feel that a new topic is needed that will put most of our stress behind us.

The main reason for this topic is for those who are finding it hard to source a specific logo or piece of artwork, well stress no longer and come to this topic and get the help you deserve.

Examples

Logos, Backgrounds, Text Artwork, Templates, Frames/Borders etc...

• If requesting please state your request in more detail, so the request is processed faster (Resolution, File Type etc...)
  • If a request is made and you do hold the key to the user's request please dont be shy, just share :)
  • If you do feel that you have some artwork of significance please share it.

*This topic is for anything associated with artwork, please dont request anything other than this*

Thankyou.

• Like 2

This is a great idea you guys. An artwork bazaar dedicated to the distribution of bizarre artwork (sorry, I really couldn’t resist). This is the sort of idea that helps put some effective resources into the hands of our talented theme and artwork creators. I’m looking forward to seeing this put to good use.

I would like to suggest, whenever possible, if you are able to find a link for a request on the web, use the post editor to link to the media. This will help to save storage resources.

I would like to suggest, whenever possible, if you are able to find a link for a request on the web, use the post editor to link to the media. This will help to save storage resources.

Good thinking, I was actually thinking of that :)

I also endorse this technique, but would add a brief note of caution. It's not altogether uncommon for smaller hosts to pull an image from their server or switch an image altogether ([particularly disturbing image] anyone?) if they discover evidence of hotlinking. Presumably the requester will be saving a local copy of the image upon retrieval, so maybe it's not such a huge issue. Likewise larger hosts don't really have time for that sort of investigative work, so that's probably safe

If linking to a file on a smaller host, it may be good idea for the referrer to actually store off the image in a personal web album (such as PhotoBucket, Flickr, Google, and the like), and link to that, rather than posting a direct link to the original image. This may be asking a lot of the referrer, but it would definitely serve as a courtesy to the small-time operators that don't have the appropriate overhead to act as de facto image hosts.

p.s. If you've been living in a closet since the dawn of the internet, please do not Google [vileness removed for the good of all]. That is all

p.s. If you've been living in a closet since the dawn of the internet, please do not Google [vileness removed for the good of all]. That is all

Unfortunately I have been living in a closet and visited Google and now wish I hadnt :o

Absolutely Vile

Edited by nullPointer
Poor choice of reference

I thought I would make the first requests

1. Future Pinball Logo (I have 1 but its not that good) X

2. Visual Pinball Logo (Same as above ^) X

3. JPM Logo (I can source them but they are poor quality)

4. Street Fighter III 2nd Impact Logo (for my CPS3 logo project) X

Preferably no backgrounds but if they have I should be able to work with them.

I am on the hunt for a good Visual PinMAME logo. Most of what I have come across are very low res, so something large will be most appreciated!

Im going to be logo hunting in a while so ill keep a lookout for you !

I am on the hunt for a good Visual PinMAME logo. Most of what I have come across are very low res, so something large will be most appreciated!

Here's the biggest one I've found so far. It's not going to cut it as a wall paper, but would likely be big enough for a logo (actual size)

Vpin_Mame.png

Download Link:

https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

I came across that logo but never took any notice, reason why is because I was looking for something bigger which probably isnt going to happen :(

I did manage to kind of get a Street Fighter III 2nd Impact logo, I had to cut and alpha it from a title snapshot, its not the best but i have checked everywhere and for some reason SFIII 2nd Impact isnt proving popular .

Ive uploaded a quick logo for viewing, ill remove it in 24 hrs.

*sfiii2.png Removed*

LOL, you guys probably have this one too, I just found this in one of the theme directories (not sure which one, as it was the result of a directory search): It's bigger and more stylized than the first one I posted. Figured I'd post it here just for laughs (original image is larger than this):

Visual%2520PinMAME.png

Download Link:

If a bit of colour was added it could look even better.

Ive decided im going to use Dropbox as the main source for my projects, Ive had DB for a while but never really used it, storage is good 2.5gb and I referred a friend which also gave me an extra 500mb, which I think should be more than enough. My projects at the moment dont even clear 100mb yet.

LOL, you guys probably have this one too, I just found this in one of the theme directories (not sure which one, as it was the result of a directory search): It's bigger and more stylized than the first one I posted. Figured I'd post it here just for laughs (original image is larger than this):

Visual%2520PinMAME.png

Download Link:

Yeah - I found that one shortly after you posted the last. Here is my updated version of it. It could still use some cleaning....

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5156/visualpinmamealt.png

And here it is in use on one of my logos

post-5872-0-73804200-1343783814_thumb.pn

post-5872-0-20365000-1343784149_thumb.pn

• Like 2