All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Album Art Question GameEx 12.77

thurmansevolution

Allo Allo to all!!

I have a quick question - I noticed something that I'm not sure if its something on my Computer, or a potential bug in 12.77...

I have been updating the album art for a portion of my music tracks in Windows Media, and I noticed that any change I do in the album art does not reflect when running GameEx.

I am attaching my GameEx.ini in case any of you need it.

Thanks in advance!!! :)

GameEx.ini

Figured it out already! lol...

I had to delete the "JukeboxData.dat", "JukeboxFiles.dat", and JukeboxLastModifiedCache.dat" files located in the GameEx Data Folder, then restart GameEx - just in case someone else has this problem.

I just hope that I don't have to do this everytime I rip my vast collection of cds when I want to add more music to my cab :\

Tom: I am going to hopefully try and bring this to your attention (by adding "Attn TOM" in the title - still kinda a newbe lol) I'm going to continue to gather more album art tomorrow - sometimes windows media sucks at automatically finding album art - and will post here if I have to delete the three files stated above again. If I do have to, can you look into it more and see if it is a bug in the new version that is causing these files not to be updated?

Thanks in advance!

LC

Edited by Draco1962
This thread is marked as Resolved and is now closed. If the problem re-occurs, please start a new thread.