All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] KRC Banners For Members [ONGOING]

KRC

In the beginning I had the same problems as celly and han adding my logo to my signature. That's why I delayed the addition.

They are gone now! I read the size that celly used and it works for me too! I already tried several resize, even lower than those GameEx forum requests. With a dimension of 400 x 68, I was able to add the image to my signature. Thanks to you, celly!!!

Now I'm proud to show my new signature! Thank you again, KRC!

:)

In the beginning I had the same problems as celly and han adding my logo to my signature. That's why I delayed the addition.

They are gone now! I read the size that celly used and it works for me too! I already tried several resize, even lower than those GameEx forum requests. With a dimension of 400 x 68, I was able to add the image to my signature. Thanks to you, celly!!!

Now I'm proud to show my new signature! Thank you again, KRC!

:)

No problem, glad that you like it :)

@celly,

Finally managed to update my sig with your upload, Thanks again :)

What I did was saved it to my HDD, uploaded it to my server, and linked the image in my sig (after some size adjustments were made).

@KK: I think you downloaded the thumbnail instead of hitting the "SAVE" option after you view the attachment.

It won't resize properly with photobucket. I dont remember photobucket sucking this much. I just resize it with paint shop when I get a chance and the upload it. It's been a busy week for me at work and it's not looking like I'll be getting a day off for another week or two.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...