All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] KRC Banners For Members [ONGOING]

KRC

I wish I could add this to my sig. Since I've got 2 items already, I can't seem to add this. It's wierd too because the editor says you can have up to 3 images, which would be all this is, but it says it's too big.

It's weird though cus I made these and I can't add mine either lol, I uploaded to my Sig to my photobucket account and used the link from there and I either geta red x image or On here it says it's too big and needs to be 630 x 230 even though I adjusted it.

@Han: You need to resize it... I made mine like 600x111 I think.

@KRC: You have a space between your two images, and the forum only allows for 3 images -or- 3 lines in the sig (an image counts as a line, a line break also counts). You could remove the space and add another image if you wanted to. :)

No links don't count as seperate if they're embedded in the picture. Its probably becausevthe original one he makes needs to be resized smaller due to the forum's allocated size.

Edit: Missed it by that much! Lol!

What size would you like it sir?

Basically the same size as yours, whats happening is when i resize through photobucket and then place onto my sig it just shows a small red x where the banner should be :wacko:

Something so simple its proving so ridicolous for me :D

Basically the same size as yours, whats happening is when i resize through photobucket and then place onto my sig it just shows a small red x where the banner should be :wacko:

Something so simple its proving so ridicolous for me :D

Don't feel bad, I destroyed my whole signature, which is why I no longer have one. :(

I will get it straightened out... eventually. :P

Hey ! Where's mine ? :(

I was honored to see my name on the list !

(crying) now were is my banner ? :unsure:

kaceyrayclare, please do one with Super Meat Boy for me.

I felt in love with the game after I watch "Indie Game the Movie".

So, this one will be the character in my banner !