All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] KRC Banners For Members [ONGOING]

KRC

Wow thank you that's awesome!

Now how do I get it to actually apply to my signature.

Click on your user name up at the top of the forum, then click on "My Settings." The My Settings screen contains your signature settings, and from there you can change your signature.

I updated my photo, and also attached it to this post. Thank you in advance for doing this for all of us. I can't wait to see the project for which you are going to be using the banners.

Morning guys,

I should be able to do this banner and some more later on today, it's house cleaning today :(

The Next Up and coming banners.

headkaze

fRequEnCy

U-man

Brian Hoffman

IMBerzerk

Circo

Vsilvalope

Don't worry if your not on the list, you will still have a banner made. The reason why the list is like this is because to me these ones are easier, active users without an avatar, I will improvise ;)

Its nice to see all you guys using these in your Sig, makes me feel proud :)

Btw, if your think where my banner is, it's because im trying to add it and it showing a small red x no image ?

My URL is from Dropbox.

I've done done it! Yet another avatar change.

Cool,

I'll do another banner soon, I should have that list of users done in a few hours, I already have in mind what your new one is going to look like :)

DracLabs STILL reprezentun! ;)

Fine work KRC!

@Drac: Don't tell me you changed your avatar because of that idiot in Colorado?