All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[LOGOS] KRC Banners For Members [ONGOING]

KRC

Something else im working on.

I am so into creating projects at the moment, I thought I would try something different, I am making a banner for each member who is still active or kinda active on the forums and has a photo.

I am doing them in no particular order and I'm trying to improvise a little bit with graphics and text.

The reason im working on these is because they are going towards another theme that im due to start after my Ultima theme, KRC Banners and KRC Black Plate Logos.

-Tom Speirs

-nullPointer

post-9120-0-94284300-1342700380_thumb.pn

post-9120-0-64413700-1342700394_thumb.pn

• Like 5

I change my avatar more often than my underwear - you are going to be very busy, Ray!

To be honest I dont mind, I try my best within the GameEx community, most of my spare time is spent here, I have also started to thoroughly explore the GameEx program itself so I can start helping out others in the general forum.

Those are flippin' sweet! I ... I ... feel so honored! Don't mind me, ... I ... just have something in my eye. Tears of joy! Thanks KRC!

Thanks, I couldnt see your photo properly to tell if it was deadpool or santa claus :lol: , well thats what happens when not wearing my glasses. B)

A couple more,

I did celly's banner like this on purpose sort of gives it a nice old school look and I think the grain on the background matches the photo ok, and with Adultery I just followed the right path.

-celly

-Adultery

post-9120-0-68882300-1342710816_thumb.pn

post-9120-0-73427100-1342710858_thumb.pn

• Like 1

This is GREAT! I added it to my sig!!!

I can't believe in my flurry of updates missed this thread! Thanks KRC! It's a great honor! :)

This is GREAT! I added it to my sig!!!

I can't believe in my flurry of updates missed this thread! Thanks KRC! It's a great honor! :)

I did try kid yoshi from paper Mario but it didn't look as good as this one.

PS: I laugh a little inside to see such a dirty word next to Yoshi lookin' all innocent! LOL!

Yeah I thought exactly the same thing when I was making it, :)

Lol, wasn't even thinking about it. I think it's great that you're doing something to give back to the community. I only wish my skills were better so I could do more than just offer support suggestions. :)

Im in the complete opposite way to you han, I can show projects, icons, themes, logos etc.. but when it comes to actual GameEx support, that is where i am lacking at the moment, But I am currently in the process of running through the entire GameEx setup wizard and GameEx itself to really familiarize myself with the whole setup, so in the near future I will know what Im talking about and feel confident when giving support to other users. Most of my time is spent in the User Projects area and occasionally dipping into the social and General forums.

• Like 1