All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

X-Arcade Tankstick and Custom Controls

Chaos.Tiki

I just got mine in today and I was wondering who else here uses one?

Also to those with one, what are your thoughts about it? What kinds of problems have you run into when using one of these?

My first big problem is, The Tankstick doesn't work with X-Padder, This is a huge problem with games that have fixed controls, as I dont want my guests to have to flip a switch in the back of the control board. Im thinking I might try getting the PS3 adapter and using that in my PC, hopefully making the tankstick read as a controller so i can use Xpadder to map the keys for games that wont let me customize in game.

I might have to use the Advanced Emulator Config to get those titles working in GameEx.

I think I have a work around for my issue here. If I set the default controls to keys that NONE of those fan games use, I can safely use the Keyboard Remap in the Advanced Emulator Config to get a setting for all those fan games and use (my programmed) default to handle the emulators.