All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

I wanted to give props to this site and Tom.. I recently built an arcade cabinet and use GameEx as my front end. I am still a complete noob to the whole thing and it can seem daunting at times. I had some buddies over and we were playing all the classics. One of my friends had seen a system with snaps, icons, manuals, marquees, bezels, etc. They asked why I didn't have that. It bummed me out slightly, because I had put a ton of time into the controls... panel..... cabinet... etc. However, I must admit. The reason I did not have them was laziness. I could only find sites with an option to download one thing at a time. That seemed so daunting and time consuming. I really just wanted to play the games.

I then stumbled upon Emumovies.com. The site is awesome and has pretty much everything you need. I was worried about the video snaps, due to an onboard video card. However, they even have low res video snaps... I'd recommend this to anyone. I paid the $60 to get unlimited access and it was well worth it.

If you really want to make GameEx pop with some media, emumovies.com is where it's at. I just wanted to post this with some tags, in hopes lazy noobs like me could find this information through the associated tags. I have no affiliation with emumovies or gameex. I just thought they deserved some props!!

THANKS FOR MAKING THE EXPERIENCE SWEET!

• Like 1