All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] command to load VP tables?

druadic

I've posted the command-line twice for you. So now I'll be more specific with what's wrong with yours. Remove the space between the dash and play. Also add a dash before "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]". Here it is one more time. After that I can no longer help if you don't try what I suggest. :angry::rolleyes:

VPinball.exe -play -"[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

Frequency,

My sincerest apologies! I didn't see the dash AFTER play! My mistake. I'm so sorry. Thanks VERY MUCH for your help. I do so much appreciate it.

Frequency,

My sincerest apologies! I didn't see the dash AFTER play! My mistake. I'm so sorry. Thanks VERY MUCH for your help. I do so much appreciate it.

No worries. Hence the faces. :P

Cut and paste. But since your machine is not online it makes it harder and more likely for mistakes. So did that work? LOL.

personally I would always recommend vp 9.12 over the older build as the very latest tables may not run, also the slider to adjust the new alpha ramp settings will increase performance in older cards.

As long as you have the right roms and pinmame is upto date and you have the latest scripts (ball collision comes to mind) then for me atleast 9.12 is 100% stable.

The latest tables with lots of textures may throw up the odd ofscreen z surface error if you dont have enough memory in you gpu but thats not vp`s fault and the latest builds are less likly to do this that the older.

Thats just my personal opinion but the latest build has been rock steady for me, infact a build made fron the very latest source has also given me no problems at all.

No worries. Hence the faces. :P

Cut and paste. But since your machine is not online it makes it harder and more likely for mistakes. So did that work? LOL.

Frequency,

IT WORKED PERFECTLY! AWESOME! Takes Game Ex about 3 SECONDS to load a table. Thanks so much!!! I will be making a tutorial on how to run JUST Visual Pinball (No PinMame) in Game Ex on YouTube. This is a BIG help. My deepest thanks for all your help and for everyone on this forum who has posted to me. No other loaders/wrappers were needed!

I will also be adding VP6 and VP8 as well. This is just awesome. I use VP 9.09 (9.10 in the info) for all the tables I make in Visual Pinball.

This issue has been addressed perfectly. :)

Video tutorials are great - if you wouldn't mind tossing together a solid written tutorial as well it would be a big help for others that would like to setup the same. Links to where to get the necessary program files will also be helpful.