All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx Theme Editor

headkaze

GameEx Theme Editor is coming...

Here are some screenshots. Still a fair bit of work to do, and Tom still needs to implement some things for it to work. But it should make creating themes alot easier. It will also include a CP editor ;)

sweet! for the cp editor will you be able to create a large panel (or scale down the buttons)? I am building a 4 player panel with trackball and spinner (not sure if the latter 2 are necessary to add but...).

Thanks!

Not entirely sure how it will work yet. I could later down the track add a CP editor with all the buttons and controls etc. but that will take quite a lot of work. But as for changing the CP to your own, you will be able to import your own image of your CP (that you will have to draw in Photoshop or whatever) then you can move about the labels to right places.

Quick update.. the theme editor is complete on my end, so now we just wait for Tom to integrate it. Stay tuned, I really hope it helps everyone make cool themes for GameEx! :)

ALL: Yep, it's coming, although please be patient, I am having to do some real work at the moment ;)