All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

where is the awesome mame art?

mattpist

hi, ive been looking with jealous eyes at everyone's arcade cabinet pics posted in the forum, and ive noticed that most of them have great mame logo art, some including backlit plexiglass art.

im currently renovating an old arcade game ('astro fighter' - no longer working) that i got from the dump into a new arcade machine running GameEx. ive painted over all the old art on the machine (which wasn't too exciting and i felt i could do better) with just a black color, but i want to go over that with a bunch of mame art, and maybe some 80s retro video game images stenciled in as well.

the cab also has the plexiglass 'astro fighter' logo on top which is supposed to be backlit. im planning on making this backlit with some pc mod lights i have lying around. so i guess what im wondering is where people got their arcade cabinet art... is there a company or someone that makes them? also, id like to make a plexiglass logo to replace the one at the top of the machine (pics attached). if you've done this and could offer some advice, id really appreciate it.

also, i know this isn't directly related to gameex, so all apologies if this is off topic :unsure:

post-490-1137570717_thumb.jpg