All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Gmae Extender Viewer in 2nd Display

Quazl

I have done everything that I know to do to make the extender viewer show up on my 2nd display.

I have a HDTV that I use to play my games and I have a 19 inch Flat screen on my coffeetable. In the new section of the Configurator, I have tried both settings that pertain to the extender being on the 2nd display (Yes and No)

I have also tried the Nvidia proggie that allows one to select an executable and force it in a certain display. This didn't work either.

I know that the extender is working because when I exit out of GameEx there is some pictures on the extender. Of course, the problem is that they are opening up on the same display.

I probably should build a 2nd computer, but I would like it to display on my monitor on my coffetable instead.

Thanks for the excellent work, Tom. Really amazing coding. I wish you could see the setup here at the house. You would be proud. :)

I have done everything that I know to do to make the extender viewer show up on my 2nd display.

I have a HDTV that I use to play my games and I have a 19 inch Flat screen on my coffeetable. In the new section of the Configurator, I have tried both settings that pertain to the extender being on the 2nd display (Yes and No)

I have also tried the Nvidia proggie that allows one  to select an executable and force it in a certain display. This didn't work either.

I know that the extender is working because when I exit out of GameEx there is some pictures on the extender. Of course, the problem is that they are opening up on the same display.

I probably should build a 2nd computer, but I would like it to display on my monitor on my coffetable instead.

Thanks for the excellent work, Tom. Really amazing coding. I wish you could see the setup here at the house. You would be proud. :)

Thanks for reporting this is fixed in GameEx 5.38 now available.

I'd love to see your setup, can you post some pics?