All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] GameEx 12.11

Tom Speirs

Man! I decide to take a nap today after work rather than get online, and what a suprise to find waiting for me after dinner! 3 updates, and a whole lotta threads! Busy day today, must be a Saturday. :)

Anywho; thanks for the great work Tom! Looking forward to the new manual feature.

The new manual feature was in 12.11 so it works already. This was a bug fix that it's stuck on. Probably just mislabeled the build number in the new version and the server is reporting 12.12 so it's getting confused.

Guys,

I am having a problem with my automatic update. Gameex will no longer start up. It goes right to the update page, shows no progress, then goes right back to the desktop. It will stay there for about 15 seconds and then do it again. It just loops through that same sequence forever. I am assuming the answer is to just apply the latest version manually but I'd like the advise of the masters first.

Guys,

I am having a problem with my automatic update. Gameex will no longer start up. It goes right to the update page, shows no progress, then goes right back to the desktop. It will stay there for about 15 seconds and then do it again. It just loops through that same sequence forever. I am assuming the answer is to just apply the latest version manually but I'd like the advise of the masters first.

+1, same problem here. I will wait for further news, I especially look forward to the enhanced viewer for manuals...have been looking for this for years... Thanks tom for all your work to make GameEx the ultimate application for emulation afficionados like myself....

Cheers,

Arjen

Oh btw Ohio State squeeked past Toledo today Han!:P

Don't remind me! I was at work (Kroger Deli) and they were blasting it on the intercom. I left when it was still 2nd period, 15-7. I decided it wasn't worth watching when I got home. I'm glad they made it (barely).