SpesoftPinballXConvert-It

When GameEx Arcade Edition starts, I would like to have it go straight to the MAME game list. I want to hide all other menus like All Games, Genres etc.

I would like the ability to provide a link to icons for other emulator lists besides just MAME.

Updating emulators automatically on Gameex:

Would it be possible or feasible to add a tool between the gameex configuration tabs that would allow automatic updating of the emulator?
It would work more or less like this. We opened the settings, we went to the tab that showed the installed emulators and clicking a "Check for update" button would the gameex check if for the installed emulators there are newer versions? You can choose whether you want the search done by searching for updates that are not yet stable (those most frequently released by developers). If this tool was implemented until a "check emulators update at startup" option could also be added.
Please tell me? Is this a dream? Totally out of touch? Or something possible? Possible but not viable?

As far as I know it already does this. Look at the Repository manager.

FEATURE REQUEST FOR ARCADE:

Add Gamebase integration, same as regular GameEx.

Feature Request for Evo:

To reduce my body weight by 2lbs every time I spark it up until it reaches a number I specify in settings..

FEATURE REQUEST FOR ARCADE:

Presently GameEx Arcade starts on the Genres category. This seems counterintuitive since the primary  focus is Arcade, so it makes sense to me to start at Arcade Games, with all of the integrated support for MAME, DAPHNE, AAE, Model 2 & Model 3.