All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] GameEx 11.91

Tom Speirs

updating List is broken .. it finished after "proccesing listInfo.dat".. "add series" is skipped.. list show all roms.. verify roms has no effect.. testet with mameui143.2

Can you provide us with copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files, please? Thanks!

EDIT: I tested in my own system and all steps completed as expected so unable to replicate.

Edited by Draco1962
Test results

updating List is broken .. it finished after "proccesing listInfo.dat".. "add series" is skipped.. list show all roms.. verify roms has no effect.. testet with mameui143.2

this is confirmed! after updating list I only get 1090 games

this has happened before.after MAME added pinmame games

log attached

going to try deleting games list and year list will try again

UPDATE:deleting gamelist.txt and yearlist.txt did not work.i now only have 109 total games showing up.and I have ALL games showing,all clones etc..

log.txt

Edited by mesk

A few quick questions as I have yet to see these steps mentioned:

Are you running your ROMS through ClrMAMEPro after compiling to the latest update .diff?

Are you auditing your ROMS through MAME again after compiling to latest update .diff and updating your ROMS through ClrMAMEPro?

Tom - I think I can confirm that something isn't quite right since upgrading to MAME 0.143u2. I am showing a total of 10900 ROMS for MAME (nice round number eh?) when I am showing 12526 in my ROMS directory. This is with all filters off, of course. This seems almost like the issue we had a few months ago where Mesk reported having more than 10000 but GameEx only showed 9000 or so.

It is odd also in that when I show 10900, games such as Vanguard do not show in All MAME Games, yet when I enable filters, I show only 2900 games (again, what is with the round numbers?) and it shows!

Let me know if you require any further info.