Thank you again for launching Evolution! I have it up and running and I am working on adding MAME and a few emulators. Can you help with a few small things.
1. The progress bar shows up in the middle of my monitor regardless of where I have any open windows. Is this supposed to happen?
2. I can't seem to exit Evolution throught the main menu. I have to close it by clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner.
3. Is there an option to only show the MAME games where I actually have the ROMs. I know this was available in GAMEEx, but can't seem to find the same option in Evolution.
4. I really like the graphical interface in Evolution. Is there a way to reorder the order in which the emulators display? I could remove each emulator and add them back in the order that I want, but was looking for a simpler method.
5. Is there a set of instructions, similar to the GAMEEX setup page, where people with simple minds, like me, can figure out what everything means and what each setting will do?
Thanks again! Evolution is simply AWESOME!