About This File

The GameEx frontend.

Latest version.

Full install.

To get started quickly and easily with MAME try the system pack:

Or try the Nintendo NES system pack to get started easily:

4 people like this

User Feedback

Google flagged this as harmful so it was deleted. I turned off Google's protection and I cannot download it because I overused my bandwidth on this site of 97 MB? This doesn't seem like good way to let others try and buy your product :\ I just wanted to try it out and now I have to wait a full day to download it. Please provide more mirrors or remove this restriction for the main program. 

Thank you kindly,

Owtbound

Share this comment

4 hours ago, Owtbound said:

Google flagged this as harmful so it was deleted. I turned off Google's protection and I cannot download it because I overused my bandwidth on this site of 97 MB? This doesn't seem like good way to let others try and buy your product :\ I just wanted to try it out and now I have to wait a full day to download it. Please provide more mirrors or remove this restriction for the main program. 

Thank you kindly,

Owtbound

Thanks for your feedback. In response to this I have changed the download to a zip so it won't be flagged. I should say though that the download is only 30mb and the allowance would allow three files of that size to be downloaded per day. I have also upped the allowance to 130mb.

Share this comment

Thank you so much Tom, it downloaded this time without a hitch! I look forward to trying out this software tonight.

Thanks again,

Owtbound

Share this comment

Tom - I just tried to dload the latest build - and i get kicked back to the 'login' screen.  When I put my L/P, nothing happens.  Can't dload GAMEEX :(

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

Share this comment

Hi iced00d,

I am sorry, I just can't reproduce that. I hope you don't mind but I have the ability to login as you and everything is working fine. So not sure what was up.

Share this comment

I have it set up and some games but when I click play it just takes me to the emulator and I have to load the rom my self instead of it loading automatically when I click play I would like to know how to change this or get it working to where It will load when I click play.

Share this comment

On 10/20/2016 at 9:06 AM, jade1517 said:

I have it set up and some games but when I click play it just takes me to the emulator and I have to load the rom my self instead of it loading automatically when I click play I would like to know how to change this or get it working to where It will load when I click play.

Please post any requests for assistance in the GameEx General Forum, not in Review. Thanks!

Share this comment