All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX 6.05

(153 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The PinballX frontend.

Latest version.

Full install.

Note: You will need to create an account to download this file if you are not already a member.

What's New in Version 6.05   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 105
  • Thanks 23
  • Haha 2

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

dreamteclee

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

The new pinball x is a unique way of adding all of your virtual pinball software to your vpin or desktop project. I have used this for years and with the intergration of the pinball fx3 front end its out of this world. and free no less , awesome work guys

Link to review
R3troGear

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

I really like this frontend. I was able to get it up with logo artwork within minutes. I'm familiar with GameEX, so i'm ahead of the game a bit, but still simple for a newcomer. 

My only gripe is that Pinball FX2 is getting increasingly frustrating to setup. I've spent 4 days searching for answers and trying different things, only for it to still load to the table selection screen. For this continuing reason, I give it 3 stars for now. Pinball FX2 is my main interest. It has the best physics of any other pinball sim, and has some really good tables. Excalibur, World War Hulk and South Park are some of the top I must have.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to review
jpj

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

Very reactive !!!! Thank you for your beautiful work !!!! ;););) 

• Like 1
Link to review
ART

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Its the best front in for me real easy to use and just plane great ...

Link to review
sebastien

Tom , you are the best !!!!! that better, great , wonderfull

i like you !! lol

Link to review
Hawkeye68

I am yet to install it i have just got hold of a old pc that i am going to try and make a pinball arcade

i am a Stroke survivor so it will be a mammoth undertaking for me

Link to review
monkeybone82

literally new to this game, lol. as of right now, I just have my monitor standing on end until I can find a donor cabinet for my project.  Can't wait to start working on it!

Link to review
fR33Styler

It rocks!!! I use this in an old cabinet (VPIN documentation) with Pinball FX2.. and this saved everything :D

I hope Pinball FX3 support will find the way in the next version?! :wub:

Link to review
RIJOSROBERTO

just updated but so far so good ,. thank you and keep up the good work ,.pinball x is awsome. , best front end everrrrr

Link to review
Neels

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I love this front-end.  I've built several digital pinballs, and this is my preferred Frontend.  I've released that the version of the operating system and security settings make a huge difference in the stability of this software. 

One thing I could never figure out was that in some instances after a PinballX upgrade, the rotation of playing field images will change to portrait, not reflecting any rotation thereafter, even if image pictures are rotated. 

Overall an excellent product!!  Thanks so much!!         

Link to review
vizzone

Excelent!

Link to review
guga_nt

The best frontend for pinball.
I have been downloading for some time, but only now have I used it on two screens. Really sensational.
Thanks for sharing.

Link to review
bzn83

Le meilleur Frontend pour Pincab si on prend la peine de mettre les mains dans le cambouis pour tout configurer.

Link to review
simbamame

The greatest pinball front end just gets better with each release.

Link to review
Magetto

Such a comprehensive programme and it's so easy to get started. Many thanks to all who helped to make this fine software!

Link to review
GatorCoop

Great Pinball front end. Love it once I figured out how to take advantage of all the functions. (still learning) Been using the program for over a year now and I'm still learning it. I do wish that there would be some note on the change log, to let folks know what updates/improvements have been fixed/added. Keep up the great work.

Link to review
oldsmokey

fantastic front end works and looks gr8

Link to review
filtro

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

The truth is that it is fine but it lacks more versions of each emulator such as Visual Pinball 9 and version 10 not compatible then the versions of FX and FX 2 and FX 3 etc ... It could be improved because otherwise it is very complicated and what you really are looking for is a comfortable and fast frond end that works ...

• Confused 1
Link to review
ary

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Very nice!!! 

But i try many versions and mouse istill desapear!

Thanks for good work!

Link to review
jif1966

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Men, 45 

Link to review
BRUNOSTEPHANE

Bonjour, 

Quelles sont les changements de la version 6.02 de pinballx svp ? 

What are the changes in version 6.02 of pinballx please?
Link to review
pudie

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Just doesn't work awith my setup. Older versions were fine but can no longer find them.

The problem is that on a lot of tables, the playfield stays on LOADING screen for about 2 mins before the playfield shows...and in some cases , the playfield doesn't show at all.
This did not happen with the older versions. I am reluctant to go over to pinup system but looks like it's the only choice other than to start each table from VPX editor.

Response from the author:

Thanks for giving me the chance to resolve your problem!

If you have a change of attitude please post in the forums. Even if to ask how you get older versions.

Tom.

PS: I can see you herlped cover my costs so thanks for that.

Link to review
PIT007

ich bin neu hier ,ich möchte mir einen virtuellen Flipper bauen !

habe aber keine Ahnung.Wer kann mir helfen .Software usw.

Link to review
Wille.

Hi good day I just what to know if someone can help me I what to run pinball x on my system but it dont what to work what must i do any help will be appreciated plz and thx

7079739920671572998_avatar.png

Link to review
mibu

Link to review