All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX 6.05

(153 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The PinballX frontend.

Latest version.

Full install.

Note: You will need to create an account to download this file if you are not already a member.

What's New in Version 6.05   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 105
  • Thanks 23
  • Haha 2

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

ary

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Very nice!!! 

But i try many versions and mouse istill desapear!

Thanks for good work!

Link to review
oldjohnny

well its early days as yet and this is all strange to an old guy but I always wanted a pinball machine and now we go in feet first. 

Link to review
jif1966

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Men, 45 

Link to review
BRUNOSTEPHANE

Bonjour, 

Quelles sont les changements de la version 6.02 de pinballx svp ? 

What are the changes in version 6.02 of pinballx please?
Link to review
burglecut

Hello.

Great front end, big thank to everybody who work for giving us this software 

The only this is not good for me is that PBX don't play the video media (playfield and table video created from PBX recorder). I've already test older version (i'm with the 5.96 actually), re install LAV codec, VLC, ... but nothing change. Still impossible to have my video media playing.

My setup is AMD R5 5600U, R vega 7, 16go ram, all drivers updated. I have also an other setup with intel cpu and Nvidia gpu and it's working fine with the video media. Is this an AMD problem ?  Any body have the same problem ? Is there a solution to solve it ? Thank again 

PinballX.ini

Link to review
pudie

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Just doesn't work awith my setup. Older versions were fine but can no longer find them.

The problem is that on a lot of tables, the playfield stays on LOADING screen for about 2 mins before the playfield shows...and in some cases , the playfield doesn't show at all.
This did not happen with the older versions. I am reluctant to go over to pinup system but looks like it's the only choice other than to start each table from VPX editor.

Response from the author:

Thanks for giving me the chance to resolve your problem!

If you have a change of attitude please post in the forums. Even if to ask how you get older versions.

Tom.

PS: I can see you herlped cover my costs so thanks for that.

Link to review
vinmanpinn

been using for years great program works great

thank you for your work

vinmanpin

Link to review
oddvious

I'm new to virtual pinball and thanks to major frenchy i found this site

Link to review
PERICONDECAI

Thanks a lot for this great software is the best front end for my pinball cabinet !!!!!

Link to review
PIT007

ich bin neu hier ,ich möchte mir einen virtuellen Flipper bauen !

habe aber keine Ahnung.Wer kann mir helfen .Software usw.

Link to review