All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX 6.05

(153 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The PinballX frontend.

Latest version.

Full install.

Note: You will need to create an account to download this file if you are not already a member.

What's New in Version 6.05   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 105
  • Thanks 23
  • Haha 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello Tom.

Thank you very much for the wonderful piece of software. I really love PinballX!

I have a small request that would help me and probably some other users also a lot.

I would like to use my extra flipper buttons (L/R Magna save) for Page Up and Page Down in PinballX menu. However, when mapping joystick buttons for "Page/Nudge" it automatically maps them in VP9 to Nudge function. I don't want this, since I have a digital lunger kit along with the motion sensor.

Would it be possible to have the "Page" and "Nudge" mapped independently on joystick buttons?

Thanks very much!

Pitou!

• Like 2

Changelog would be nice if you get a chance.  I've noticed no logs lately.  2.65 seems to fix a FX2 launch Issue I had where D3D would bomb out (recently introduced bug).

Thanks for keeping it up to date..

Feature Request: A way to mark Favorite tables, then pick you favorites list and filter out the rest...

hello.

I have problems with the last two versions of pinballx 2.65 and 2.67. With these two versions when I launch a visual pinball table and I leave visual pinball is still running it does not close. And I also have problems reading the video startup the video stops. What can I do

2.67 failed for slow displays when changing games on menus, some times never changed to correct game, DMD seemed to be slowest.

Back to 2.65 was solid for me...

Update: Just noticed Pause mode no longer working in 2.65, doesn't give a Resume Game option on menu, thus opens 2 tables at once, anyone else seeing this?

Thanks Tom for this great front-end. Is there an archive of previous versions of Pinball X ?  If so, where is it located?

<EDIT>

Previous versions are not available for download.  The current version is the only version available. 

The info posted below only shows the changelog history.

<EDIT BY TSPEIRS>
Yes they are. After selecting the version from the changelog, click download.

Hi, thanks for the update.
I can not download it. In the place where I would click it has the message " Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file."

So I tried to download it through the link fro the message above (digitalpowertrip), but a new message appears: " Sorry, there is a problem. You may only download 214.84 MB per day. You will be able to download this file after 05/30/18 09:10 PM."

But the last download I made was version 2.93 on 05/18 which only has 77MB.

Can you help me? Thank you very much in advance.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:32 AM, [email protected] said:

Thanks Tom for this great front-end. Is there an archive of previous versions of Pinball X ?  If so, where is it located?

Just click the changelog button and then click download.

32 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Wit verrrsion 3.17 I have an issue that the Video in game manager are not created anymore.

The sound "Capyturing video" is very strange (overmodulated) and the table turns at a sudden moment and next table is launching

I love the idea of the autodetect tables !

Please post your problem in the PinballX general forum and include your log file and pinballx.ini

• Thanks 1

Hello all.

First of all Great Work Tom Spiers, I love what you have done with Pinballx.

Has anyone used the new create video function in game manager? I got it to work (even get a voice saying "please be patient this may take a few minutes") however when it records - the backglass and dmd record fine but for the table video i get another backglass vid turned 270. Is there a way to fix this? PBX recorder works fine. I would love to use this function. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

FYI: Attract mode does not work with version 3.21. I had to restore back to version 3.19 and attract works. Tried installing 3.21 again, and still no attract mode.

Update: I had to disable "show high scores on dmd" - attract mode works now with 3.21. This is enabled by default when you update Pinballx.

On 10/2/2018 at 10:06 AM, krel01 said:

Can't record any videos with version 3.29 anymore. Do other people have this issue too?

krel01- did you ever figure out why you can not record videos any more? My records everything except my table monitor (display 1). I believe that you said that with an earlier version that it worked. Which version? And which ffmpeg version are you using? And is it 32 bit or 64 bit. As I said, records dmd and backglass great, then i get another backglass video turned sideways for my table video. I just can't figure it out. Does the same thing when i try to create videos for a future pinball. PBX recorder works great withe all three displays.

On 10/5/2018 at 10:01 PM, PinCoop said:

krel01- did you ever figure out why you can not record videos any more? My records everything except my table monitor (display 1). I believe that you said that with an earlier version that it worked. Which version? And which ffmpeg version are you using? And is it 32 bit or 64 bit. As I said, records dmd and backglass great, then i get another backglass video turned sideways for my table video. I just can't figure it out. Does the same thing when i try to create videos for a future pinball. PBX recorder works great withe all three displays.

Problem solved! MY FAULT! There wasn't a video missing so PinballX came back without new recording. I did not delete the older video I wanted to re-record.