All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX 6.05

(154 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The PinballX frontend.

Latest version.

Full install.

Note: You will need to create an account to download this file if you are not already a member.

What's New in Version 6.05   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 105
  • Thanks 23
  • Haha 2

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

AgentJohnnyP

I heard about pinball emulation and Visual Pinball a few months back which was pretty cool. Then I found PinballX and that changed everything! Giving the (amazing, yet convoluted) VPinball a front-end is just an incredible way to show off you pinball collection. More than a way to play, but a visual time capsule and museum for those that remember going to the arcades every day to get your fix. Reliving those moments and being able to share that is just awesome. Definitely not for those looking for an 'out-of-box' experience as you need to get your VPinball tables working first, make sure your videos/media are recorded/acquired (and in the right orientation for your setup), etc... But once you have that going, PInballX just works! Great app, thanks for the all the effort!!

Response from the author:

Thanks for taking the time to review the product (Evolution too). It is noticed and appreciated.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
nanuk101

very good front end easy to work with but the screen saver seem to crash after 10 min san can't leave my pincab on all the time

Link to review
Nitromos

Absolute 5 star  the best frontend out there, lots of help files too.

Link to review
Wild Willy

I love the program and think if i can ever get past the mapping my buttons it would be fantastic. I am a first time builder and operating windows 10 professional. I just cant get a program to load and mapped properly. I have a total of 10 buttons and 1 ball launcher from VirtuaPin. I am sure it is something simple that this rookie is missing. Please help set me on the Virtual Pin Ball playing path..

Again, can i please remind people that the way to get help is to use the forums and not post a reviews thanks.

Link to review
fedepe1

I have to say thanks to the pinballx creators. It´s fantastic to have software like this to play tables in a so easy way. 

The only "big" problem that I found is the difficult to organize different screens, I´m trying to test Pinup Popper and it seems to be more friendly about this question.

Let´s see.

Thanks again.

Link to review
Kuno

Love what you are doing for the virtual pinball community,

Link to review
Lobo Marunga

I'm new to the virtual pinball world. I came across Pinball X and it impressed me. Thanks for the great work

Link to review
garycope

PinballX is the best thing since sliced bread. I’ve been using future pinball and vpin from the get go. I’m 67 and finally decided to start a cabinet. I found pinballX to be easy to understand there were a few hiccups but nothing a couple hours on google didn’t fix. I have my future pin tables and FX3 tables and my wheel art. The only thing I can’t seem to get is recording my playfields and backglass to put in the pinX media folders. I loaded up a table and started it and read to hit S for PF and B for BG. Hit the S and nothing happened. Any help would be appreciated.

Link to review
sn3aky

Spent hours trying to setup other front ends but found this one super easy and works and looks awesome! Nice work team

Link to review
Tolori

Estoy muy contento de haber podido contactar con esta web, me estoy iniciando en el Pinball Virtual, y ha sido fantástico conocerles

Link to review
ZEBRE

Bonjour à tous. Merci pour votre travail. Je commence mon projet de pincab :). j'essaies d'installer des tables, mais la configuration n'est pas si simple. il faut que j'étudies un peu la question ;).Bonnes fêtes à tous!

Link to review
jlog06

Hello,
Having installed the latest PinballX 4.05 update, I am having a problem displaying on my DOT PIN2DMD under Pinball FX3.
I found a problem entering the PinballX DLL "dmddevice64.dll (103ko)" and that of DMDext (all versions).

I can operate the display by replacing this Dll with the one used in DMDext. Unfortunately I lose the display of my videos on the DMD.

Can you tell me how to make this new version work?

Hi you are reviewing a file here and we have an entire forum devoted to PinballX. Please post in the forum.

Thanks.

Link to review
TT11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Is there a reason the links to the changelog go nowhere?

Sorry, not with you? What is not going anywhere? There is a link to news. Is that not working for you?

Link to review
biglou27

Tried them All, and this one has the best Classic feel, I don't want fancy videos and crazy startup just good old fashion choose my table and Play!

Link to review
Kandy

im new and just dipping my toe in everyone says this is the best frontend

Link to review