All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX 6.05

(153 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The PinballX frontend.

Latest version.

Full install.

Note: You will need to create an account to download this file if you are not already a member.

What's New in Version 6.05   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 105
  • Thanks 23
  • Haha 2

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

pjeantaud

I had big troubles with Pinup Popper and I gave a try to PinballX. Just to say that it makes the job perfectly for me.

Link to review

Maravilhoso! Muito obrigado pelo excelente trabalho. Estou montando um pinball e minha vida está bem mais fácil agora. 

Link to review
Slowmo2000

signed in to download but says not permitted to download a little confused

Link to review
maximiliano1977

Buenos dias soy nuevo en esto. Estoy tratando de bajar pinballx y no me deja. Me dice que no tengo permisos.

Link to review
Marie007

PinballX is the best frontend now i go update te older version Thanks

Link to review
sc23

Was a free user for a while but the Pinball X frontend was so good I felt i had to contribute. Great front end and great community who share the knowledge.

Link to review
blindkid

The latest  version of pinball x 3.29  clears my static backglass when loading FX2 pinball tables in cabinet mode from steam

Link to review
foodie

· Edited by foodie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

as  a newbie i installed pinball x to c whether or not i will build a vp  table.it was  easy install but when it said press play it loads table but wont play just keeps going to load screen is ther something i hve to set up cheers yes running 3.29 is there a earlier version or a fix 

Link to review
Escarloni

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members
Hello, in the latest version (3.29) there is a problem with UltraDMD. When leaving the tables Virtual DMD is open and the UltraDMD does not close. Apologies for my English (google translator). Greeting
Link to review
lqueniart

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

pas trop mal pinballx bien amelliorer

Link to review
emalave

27 of 28 members found this review helpful 27 / 28 members

Please offer the past versions of PBX.  I know that you make big updates to the new versions, but it just doesn't work well with everyone builds and mess up setup that are stable.  I can not get the dmd images to show up on pinballx 3.06 when scrolling through tables. Everything was SUPER PERFECT with 2.92. Everything worked perfectly. Please, please  offer the old versions again.  As a paying member, it would be great to decide IF I want to upgrade and not be forced. Thanks,

Response from the author:

Hi, all previous versions are available. Just click the changelog button.

Link to review
vizzone

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Excelent!

Link to review