Report ·

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

great  universal front end database gives some issues but nothing unsolvable

Share this review

Link to review
BiggerErn

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I'm a newbee and this was the easiest part to add to my homemade garage pinball machine.

Everything worked flawlessly. Thanks for a great piece of software.

Share this review

Link to review
rabbitor

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Switched to PinballX a while back I like the fact that you keep this Frontend updated and fresh best Frontend hands down! Keep up the great work!!!

• Like 3

Share this review

Link to review
R3troGear

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I really like this frontend. I was able to get it up with logo artwork within minutes. I'm familiar with GameEX, so i'm ahead of the game a bit, but still simple for a newcomer. 

My only gripe is that Pinball FX2 is getting increasingly frustrating to setup. I've spent 4 days searching for answers and trying different things, only for it to still load to the table selection screen. For this continuing reason, I give it 3 stars for now. Pinball FX2 is my main interest. It has the best physics of any other pinball sim, and has some really good tables. Excalibur, World War Hulk and South Park are some of the top I must have.

Share this review

Link to review
Itchigo

Report ·

Pinball X is top notch for a frontend. I am an ex Hyperpin user. Pinball X is very easy to setup, and is easily customizable. It's still in active development too, which is great! It works with Visual Pinball, Mame, Future Pinball, and much more. Oh, and it's FREE!! I am not a demanding user, but even in it's beginnings I have had no issues at all. It's AWESOME!!

Thanks Tom for making this great frontend available to everyone.

Share this review

Link to review
jpj

Report ·

Very reactive !!!! Thank you for your beautiful work !!!! ;););) 

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Jeff Giovani

Report ·

Eu adoro pinball vou tentar instalar e rodar algumas mesas... abraço a todos se precisar peço ajuda ! Se bem que nem sei por onde começar... kkkk

Share this review

Link to review
monkeybone82

Report ·

literally new to this game, lol. as of right now, I just have my monitor standing on end until I can find a donor cabinet for my project.  Can't wait to start working on it!

Share this review

Link to review
fR33Styler

Report ·

It rocks!!! I use this in an old cabinet (VPIN documentation) with Pinball FX2.. and this saved everything :D

I hope Pinball FX3 support will find the way in the next version?! :wub:

Share this review

Link to review
RIJOSROBERTO

Report ·

just updated but so far so good ,. thank you and keep up the a some work ,.pinball x is awsome.

Share this review

Link to review
GatorCoop

Report ·

Great Pinball front end. Love it once I figured out how to take advantage of all the functions. (still learning) Been using the program for over a year now and I'm still learning it. I do wish that there would be some note on the change log, to let folks know what updates/improvements have been fixed/added. Keep up the great work.

Share this review

Link to review
oldsmokey

Report ·

fantastic front end works and looks gr8

Share this review

Link to review
Azurden

Report ·

Rocks... Need more than that?  PBX Well thought out...  Community is awesome as well.

Share this review

Link to review